Here you'll find the syllabus and some recommended content! Scroll down past the syllabus for additional readings, videos and more.
- Encountering Poverty: Thinking and Acting in an Unequal World, by Ananya Roy
- Medical Apartheid: The Dark History of Medical Experimentation on Black Americans from Colonial Times to the Present, by Harriet A. Washington
- The Ugly Scholar: Neocolonialism and Ethical Issues in International Research, by Cathy A. Rakowski
- Penina Uliuli: Confronting Challenges in Mental Health for Pacific Peoples, by multiple authors
- The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down, by Anne Fadiman